Belt conveyors consists of two or more pulleys with a continuous loop of material, known as the conveyor belt, rotating about them. Primarily, one of the pulleys is powered, moving the belt and the material on the belt forward. The powered pulley is referred to as the drive pulley, while the unpowered pulleys are called idle pulleys.
Minnesota Pallet Racking carries a large inventory of used conveyor belting. If your are looking for a low cost way of keeping your conveyor running or need an inexpensive belt for an emergency, used conveyor belting can be a good alternative. Our used belting has been carefully inspected for flaws.
Our conveyor belt services:
- Turnkey conveyor belt removal and installation
- Chemical and Hot Vulcanized splices
- Mechanical splices
- Pulley relagging and installation
- Conveyor belt cleaners and plows, installation and maintenance
- Skirt systems and transfer point installation and maintenance
- Preventive maintenance surveys and reports
Contact us for more information on our new or used conveyor belts